Aito Continues Rapid Growth In First Half Of 2012
Leading Customer Experience Analytics provider signs new customers and partners, launches major product update, and expands sales operations globally
Aito Technologies, the leading provider of customer experience analytics (CEA) for communications service providers (CSPs),today announced its outstanding track record for growth has continued throughout the first half of 2012, bringing the total number of CSP subscribers being analysed by Aito CEA to 0.5 billion.
Commenting on Aito’s fast expansion, Anssi Tauriainen, Aito Technologies’ CEO, noted: “The first half of 2012 has seen Aito achieve unprecedented growth with new customers, new partnerships, new innovations in our product, and new sales team members and offices. We are cementing Aito as the leader in the customer experience analytics sector in terms of growth, innovation and scope of use across a CSP’s business.
“Our core vision to enable CSPs to understand and manage the entire customer lifecycle, from acquisition to eventual churn, has focused and driven everything we do at Aito for our customers – and I believe our current results are a consequence of this singular focus.”
Customer Growth and Strategic Partnerships
· Kuwait’s leading telecommunications company, Zain Kuwait (part of Zain Group, one of the largest operators in Middle East and Africa) selected Aito CEA to provide improved understanding and insights of how their products perform and are used throughout the lifecycle. Zain will have the ability to easily combine information from their existing data warehouses as well as other data sources and share the business analysis across the organization helping Zain to provide the best possible service to its customer base.
· PT XL Axiata, the leading Indonesian mobile operator, took delivery of its Customer Experience Analytics solution as a joint project with Aito’s OEM partner, Anritsu. With the help of Aito, PT XL Axiata can now see the correlation of customer complaints with customer data, network traffic, business information, handset details and network faults enabling the operator to prioritise actions based on lost revenue. In June, PT XL Axiata’s customer service operations, where Aito CEA is deployed, won the Indonesia Gold Service Quality Award 2012 for the Cellular Telecommunication Service (GSM) category.
· Omantel, Oman’s leading telecommunications company, has selected Aito’s customer experience analytics solution, Aito CEA, to provide greater insight and intelligence into Omantel’s customer usage. Using Aito CEA, Omantel intends to gain a better understanding of the customer lifecycle and ultimately deliver a superior customer experience.
· Clarity, the provider of operational management solutions, selected Aito CEA as part of its solution for one of the largest telecommunications groups in Asia, to deliver a comprehensive range of mobile communication and analysis services to a combined base of over 180 million subscribers. Under the agreement, Aito CEA will assist the mobile operators in the group to gain a better understanding of the customer lifecycle and improve the process to deliver a superior customer experience.
· Symsoft, a trusted expert and supplier of Charging and Messaging products, formed a strategic partnership with Aito whereby Aito CEA will deliver business/customer analytics capability for the Symsoft Charging products and clients.
Product Innovation and Awards
· At Mobile World Congress, Aito announced the next generation of its customer experience analytics solution, Aito CEA 5. The new product release will deliver significant advances for customer profiling, lifetime value as well as social network analysis and support of mobile advertising profiling and analysis.
· Industry analyst firm, Stratecast named Aito in the report: Global OSS/BSS ‘10 to Watch’ in 2012. The accolade was awarded to Aito for “the practical application of innovation and are delivering proven products that enable CSPs to differentiate their businesses and, most importantly, their approach to delivering quality products and exceptional customer support.”
· Aito was shortlisted for Best Support System in the 2012 World Vendor Awards. These honours were created to recognise excellence and innovation amongst the software vendor community, and to provide a platform on which to promote this to the global buyers of equipment, services and solutions.
· Max Traeger has joined the Aito Management Team as VP Sales based in Aito’s London office, and David King, CEO of Flexenclosure, was appointed to the Aito Board of Directors.
· Aito opened a new regional office in Moscow, Russia, appointing Alexander Vasilevich as Sales Director, Russia and CIS region.
· While in Asia, William Chan was appointed as Sales Director for the region based in Aito’s Kuala Lumpur office.
· Aito’s sales team was also strengthened by the addition of leading industry consultants in key growth regions such as the Middle East, Northern Europe as well as Africa.
· Finally, four leading Value Added Resellers joined Aito to add further sales coverage in key regions: CRMT for the Balkans region, Practiv for New Zealand and Australia, Rajivihan for SAARC regions (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) and Tawasol for Egypt.