LogMeIn Showcasing Their Products at Customer Experience Management (CEM) in Telecoms World Summit 2012
Remote connectivity and customer care solutions provider, LogMeIn will be showcasing their products at Customer Experience Management World Summit 2012 which will be held from 27 to 28 September 2012 in Singapore.
Singapore (July 19, 2012) / — Remote connectivity and customer care solutions provider, LogMeIn will be showcasing their products at Customer Experience Management World Summit 2012 which will be held from 27 to 28 September 2012 in Singapore.
LogMeIn is a leading provider of Remote Connectivity and Customer Care solutions selected by leading corporations worldwide for secure on-demand remote support and live chat. LogMeIn’s solutions empower over 11 million active users to connect more than 125 million devices across the globe.
LogMeIn Rescue has been selected by leading Carriers and OEMs worldwide as the preferred solution for secure on-demand remote support. It is assisting these businesses in improving their customer satisfaction and reducing the cost of service delivery. LogMeIn Rescue gives helpdesks and support staff the ability to remotely configure, diagnose and troubleshoot tablets (iOS, Android), smartphones (Android, iPhone, Symbian, BlackBerry) as well as PCs and Macs. A web-based offering, Rescue combines remote control with device configuration, live chat and diagnostics capabilities, enabling customer service teams to fix common issues on any device with a web or mobile connection, as if the device were in their hands.
BoldChat, a LogMeIn customer care solution, is a market-leading live chat offering that enables businesses to quickly and effectively engage visitors on their websites to improve online support and increase sales. Visit company website for more details : http://www.LogMeIn.com & http://www.boldchat.com
The following key issues will be addressed at this conference:
- The Future of Customer Experience in Mobile Industry Today
- Understanding How to Transform Your Customer Experience Management Strategy Into Actionable and Tangible Results Using Direct Customer Feedback
- Designing and Implementing An Effective Customer Experience Strategy
- Exploiting the Power of Social Media to Encourage Customer Loyalty
- Utilising Social Media As A Tool To Deliver Real Business Results
- Driving Customer Loyalty with Efficient CEM Technology Platforms
- M2M’s Impact on Customer Experience Transformation
- Creating Experiential Measures to Drive Experience Enhancements
- Experience as A Critical Business Driver
- How to Create A Sustainable Differentiated Experience
- Experience is Beyond Service Alone
- Reassessing Your Billing and Customer Care Strategies for Service Excellence
- How Telecom Cloud Services Will Impact Customer Experience Management?
- Developing A Customer Centric Culture to Increase Customer Loyalty & ROI
- Examining Contact Strategies Across A Range of Customer Channels through Leveraging on Segmentation and Mining of Customer Billing and Spending Data
- Boosting Profit by Personalisation Using Advanced Customer Communications Techniques
- Evaluating Customer Experience Management Strategies from An Executive Point-Of-View – What Are the Current Priorities for Telcos?
Companies representing the CEM for Telecom Industry Ecosystem will be speaking at this conference:
- Sachin Kumar Das, AVP/Head Customer Experience Delivery, Aircel, India
- Rubaiyat A. Tanzeen, Quality Assurance Associate General Manager, Planning & Development, Customer Care, Banglalink, Bangladesh
- Suet Yu, Director, Customer Experience Management, CSL, Hong Kong
- Kapil Sharma, General Manager, Group Service Delivery Management, Dialog, Sri Lanka
- Suresh Ramasamy, Technology Stretegist/Futurist, DIGI, Malaysia
- Jonnie Tupas, VP, Sales and Marketing-Asia, Dingli Communications, Hong Kong
- Kashif Baig, Head of Usability and Customer Experience, Grameenphone, Pakistan
- Andy Farquharson, Director, Asia Pacific, LogMeIn Asia Pacific, Australia
- Anoop Ranjan Bhattarai, Deputy General Manager-Planning, Nepal Telecom, Nepal
- Ongki Kurniawan, Director/Chief Service Management Officer, PT XL Axiata, Indonesia
- Koert Breebaart, Senior Principal Value Engineering, SAP Asia, Singapore (previously Director Customer Experience, SingTel)
- Vlad Pozdyshev, Organizational Excellence & Customer Experience Officer, Sistema Shyam TeleServices (MTS India), India
- Suzana Mohd Salleh, Manager, Business Development & Marketing, TM SME, Telecom Malaysia, Malaysia
- Tim Deluca-Smith, VP Marketing, WDS, UK