ViewSonic introduces the Pro8 Series of professional installation digital projectors with flex-in design and new series of Laser Phosphor-Based Digital Projectors
ViewSonic introduces its new line of Pro8 Series projectors for installation application and Laser Phosphor-Based Digital Projectors and a new line of laser phosphor-based projectors is for a bright and immersive experience for home entertainment, education, and business applications.
The Pro8 Series:
- First model to adopt the Flex-In concept, which allows for flexible and well-integrated installation with easy adjustment and maintenance.
- The Flex-In design conceptis comprised of three key elements: Intuitive Form, High Flexibility, and Easy Installation.
- Intuitive Formembodies a premium design that is stylish enough to adapt to any usage scenario.
- High Flexibilitysets out to provide versatile usage by allowing users to perform an abundance of varied configurations.
- Easy Installation allows foreasy image adjustments and positioning,making setup simple.
- 5200 lumens of brightness,ViewSonic’s®Pro8510L and Pro8530HDL projectors come with the company’s proprietary SuperColor™ and SonicExpert® technologies for advanced color, sound reproduction, and audio enhancement.
- Other features include vertical lens shift, extensive 1.6x zoom, a centered lens design, IR pass-through, and horizontal/vertical keystone correction. Equipped with PortAll®, which is an enclosed HDMI/MHL connection compartment thatsupports media streaming from wireless HDMI dongles or HDMI/MHL connected devices. PortAll® can also be paired with an optional HDBaseT adapter for network cabling to deliver the perfect combination of audio/video performance.
- For easier control of PortAll connected devices, the specialized 4 in 1 power button on the projector includes a power key, dongle power indicator, projector control IR receiver, and remote player IR receiver.
All of the above make them ideal for usage in larger venues such as houses of worship and larger than average conference rooms, classrooms, or auditoriums.
Laser Phosphor-Based Digital Projectors
- Ideal for business and education environments where high ambient light can be an issue, the ViewSonic® LS810 and LS830,0.24 ultra-short throw lenses projectors feature high brightness levels at 5200 (LS810) and 4500 lumens (LS830).
- Company’s proprietary SuperColor™ and SonicExpert® technologies includedto deliver advanced color and enhanced sound reproduction.
- The LS810 is a native WXGA-based projector, and the LS830 boasts native Full HD 1080p resolution.
- Engineered with flexible connectors including dual 3D Blu-Ray ready HDMI inputs, HDMI/MHL, Component, S-Video, RGB, VGA, RS232 and RJ45.
- Featuring a smart and intuitive design, both laser projectors are network capable for easy installation across multiple rooms or locations.
- Connectors include dual 3D Blu-Ray ready HDMI inputs, Component, S-Video, RGB, VGA, RS232, and RJ45.
- LS Series of projectors feature, up to 20,000 hours of operation, 100,000:1 contrast ratio, and PortAll®
Unlike traditional projector speakers, laser series’s high-volume chamber with ViewSonic’s proprietary SonicExpert® is powered by Waves MaxxAudio to deliver the absolute best-in-class sound for a premium audio experience.
LightStream-based technologies in both the series ensure excellent color reproduction and enhanced sound.