Nayla Khawam, CEO of Jordan Telecom Group has said the number of subscribers to Orange Jordan’s 3G services, which currently exceeds 300,000, is expected to triple by the end of this year, Jordan Times has reported. “By the end of 2011, we expect the number of 3G services users on our network to hit one million, especially after we provided high speed broadband internet in the market,” Khawam said. The telecom group launched the 3G services in March last year.
Orange Jordan expects 3G subscribers to triple by year-end
March 21, 2011
14 Views
1 Min Read
You may also like
5G • Middle East News • Telecommunications
e& welcomes Cato Networks to SmartHub, unlocking next-generation connectivity and SASE capabilities
11 months ago 11 months ago
Featured • Middle East News • Uncategorized
The Emergence of Green Networks: Paving the Way for a Sustainable Future
March 11, 2024 1:38 PM
Middle East News • Telecommunications
stc group makes a move into Europe through its infrastructure arm “TAWAL”
April 20, 2023 6:11 PM