Fujitsu spring 2011 line-up introduces nine top notch lifebook with the latest processors for every lifestyle
Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific, one of the world’s leading brands of personal computers, has unveiled its 11 latest LIFEBOOK and ESPRIMO EH300 that features the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor and AMD Fusion Brazos platform. This array of enhanced LIFEBOOK is specially designed to deliver an unparallel user experience that includes solid computing performance, excellent media and graphic capabilities, and greater energy efficiency.
• The new range of LIFEBOOK –S Series (LIFEBOOK SH761 & SH561), N Series (LIFEBOOK NH751), P Series (LIFEBOOK P771 & PH701), T Series (LIFEBOOK T901), A Series (LIFEBOOK AH531), L series (LIFEBOOK LH701 & LH531), B series (BH531) and LIFEBOOK MH330 MEEGO are the models incorporated with the 2nd Generation Intel Core processor. The latest LIFEBOOK that run on 2nd Generation Intel Core processor will set a new benchmark in terms of its unprecedented level of computing performance, speed and visual capabilities. The new LIFEBOOK are equipped with user-friendly features that will satisfy the various needs required by consumers and business professionals.
“We are now entering a multimedia-centric world where users demand for instant access to stunning and immersive visual, web and gaming experiences – often times all at once. Our latest LIFEBOOK line-up with versatile built-in processors is tuned to meet the varied preferences and needs of today’s customers. While we increase the power levels to achieve performance gains for high-intensity dynamic workloads; we ensure the power and thermal aspects are intelligently optimized at the very same time,” says Edmund Lim, Product Marketing Manager, Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific Ltd.
“Besides staying true to our brand promise towards developing quality, green and dependable innovations, we are also prioritising improvements on designs that are practical yet aesthetically pleasing.
“Our LIFEBOOK are available in two design concepts – Cool Tech which boasts an appealing combination of vibrant and sleek feature that is suitable for the consumers, and Smart Companion that exudes a premium and elegant characteristic which will truly support the needs of all business professionals. In short, everyone will find themselves a LIFEBOOK that will complement their lifestyle perfectly,” added Lim.
LIFEBOOK with the latest
2nd Generation Intel Core processor
• LIFEBOOK SH761: The LIFEBOOK SH761 is Fujitsu’s technology flagship. Equipped with all the essential top-of-the-line features, including the Green 0 Watt AC adapter, this 1.6kg ultra-portable system captivates technology enthusiasts with its SuperFine HD back-light LED display of 300nits and 6200 mAH battery, one of the highest capacity in its class. Fujitsu’s unique, patent pending ventilation system enables fuss-free maintenance, longer usage and ensures computing reliability in personal and business situations.
• LIFEBOOK SH561: The LIFEBOOK SH561 is a portable all-rounder and is ideal for mobile professionals on a quest for computing nirvana and enhanced durability. To enrich the user experience, it features a pragmatic arc design, textured palm rests, and simple elegance. The LIFEBOOK SH561 also comes with the advanced biometric security features, such as the radio-frequency-based Fingerprint Sensor.
• LIFEBOOK NH751: The LIFEBOOK NH751 is a premium high-powered notebook designed specifically for gaming enthusiasts who demand an immersive gaming experience. Powered by the Intel Quad-core i7-2630QM and offers a phenomenal audio-visual experience via its built-in 1GB NVIDIA graphics card with Optimus™ technology and built-in digital theatre system (DTS) on luxurious 5.1 speakers. It also comes with built-in Blu-ray player for HD movie entertainment.
• LIFEBOOK P771: Elegantly wrapped with a glossy black cover, anti-glare screen, thin and light LCD panel-equipped, the LIFEBOOK P771 caters to business professionals’ need for an ultra-portable notebook with superb performance and reliability.
The stunning portable device comes with a striking glossy cover for business users. An additional modular bay device is easily plugged in for flexible usage, and users will enjoy extended battery lifespan in the instance of a modular bay battery.
• LIFEBOOK AH531: Coupled with a 15.6-inch 16:9 HD back-light LED display, the LIFEBOOK AH531 is lightweight in its class and gives value-conscious users an excellent computing experience. The spill-resistant, full-sized keyboard and 10-key number pad are configured to ensure extra comfort and convenience. The LIFEBOOK AH531 is perfect for users yearning for sound gaming performance and home entertainment.
• LIFEBOOK BH531: Powered by NVIDIA Optimus technology and 1GB VRAM, the LIFEBOOK BH531 balances mainstream features and portability with affordability, and is optimized to bring to users, outstanding HD graphics performance whenever it is needed while extending battery life with its Power ECO button.
The LIFEBOOK BH531 is less than 2kg and is available in Shiny Black and Garnet Red.
• LIFEBOOK LH701: This 1.9kg anodized black notebook provides comprehensive features to meet the needs of Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) users seeking a desktop alternative. Wrapped in a tough aluminum case with Zen-style curved edges, the 14-inch LIFEBOOK LH701 is lightweight in its class and is a high-performance computer with a host of improved business features, including RF Fingerprint Sensor and anti-glare screen.
• LIFEBOOK LH531: The LIFEBOOK LH531 is available in Shiny Black, Garnet Red and Cherry Pink and comes with a high-gloss back cover which is wrapped within a silver lining that offers sheer elegance.
A spectacular HD entertainment experience and intelligent graphics performance are paired with beautiful curvatures that embody the legendary strength of the famous Japanese Katana blade. The machine is designed for everyday computing and is an excellent companion for first time PC buyers and students where value for money is a top priority.
• LIFEBOOK MH330 MEEGO
Fujitsu remains firmly committed to the promotion of a cleaner environment and complies with the European Union’s Restriction of Hazardous Substances directive (RoHS) across its entire range of products. In addition, Fujitsu has established a set of commitments that goes beyond RoHS requirements, thus allowing it to stay keenly focused on its customers’ health and well-being as well as to embrace a healthier environment for all.
By adopting a green factory concept and being committed to the cause of energy-efficient computing, Fujitsu also fights to sustain the Earth as a sponsor and a member of the Climate Savers Computing Initiative.