GFI Software Holds Its Partner Conference for the Middle East region
GFI Software recently held its second Middle East Partner Conference and the theme for this year’s conference was “Work Together, Succeed Together”. The conference was held at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel and Spa, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
More than 60 partners from all over the Middle East region attended the conference during which they discussed the opportunities and challenges they face in their markets when selling GFI products.
GFI unveiled its plans and future initiatives in the region, and partners benefited from dedicated sales and technical tracks, product presentations and live product demos.
Keynote speeches were given by Simon Azzopardi of GFI and Mohammad Mobasseri of Comguard. David Ball and Graham McIntyre from GFI, Nandini Sapru and Fawad Laiq from Comguard gave presentations on a wide range of topics and also shared their vision on how partners and GFI can work together to further grow business in the region.
GFI also presented a number of awards in recognition of its Channel partners’ efforts to increase GFI business in the Middle East region. The winners are:
· Highest Growth Partner Sales – Premier Star Technology from UAE
· Best Customer Support – Canadian ITS from KSA
· Highest Consistency Partner – Proshred Gulf from UAE
· Best Technical Implementation – Qatar Experts from Qatar
· Partner Loyalty Award – Burhantec from Kuwait
· Sales Champion of the Year -Ashraf Ziad, Deltaline IT from KSA
· Technical Champion of the Year – NawangLepcha, CANAR from Bahrain
· High Growth Partner – GulfNet Solutions from Saudi Arabia
· High Growth Partner – MHD from Oman
· High Growth Partner – Nellika Computers LLC from UAE
· Best Overall Partner – Information Dynamics from UAE
David Ball, Director of Marketing, GFI Software said, “We are very pleased with high turnout of partners at this year’s conference. In the spirit of the theme “Work Together, Succeed Together,” we are sure that with our new plans and initiatives we will be able to forge much closer relations with our channel partners and work together as a single team. We take this opportunity to thank all partners and congratulate the award winners for their help in continuing to write GFI’s success story in the region.”