SAUDI TELECOM COMPANY ADOPTS JUNIPER NETWORKS MANAGED NETWORK SERVICES TO DELIVER MORE EFFICIENT NETWORK EXPERIENCE FOR CUSTOMERS
Juniper Networks Managed Services Solution to Improve Network Operations and Optimization
Juniper Networks, the industry leader in network innovation, today announced that Saudi Telecommunication Company (STC), the largest telecommunications company by market capitalization, total revenue and number of employees in the Arab world, has expanded on its long standing relationship and selected Juniper Networks managed services to manage, operate and support STC’s entire Juniper High-IQ network infrastructure. Juniper Networks’ innovative services model includes critical situation logistics support, advanced and professional services, educational services and focused technical support.
STC’s continued expansion into international markets including Bahrain, India, Kuwait, Malaysia, South Africa and Turkey has enabled the organization to serve a larger number of customers and form a diverse network of businesses and investments. Juniper’s state-of-the-art managed services will provide STC with increased network stability, intended to enhance its business operations as well as lower its operational costs significantly as traffic growth accelerates.
Juniper Networks’ managed services team consists of expert resident engineering teams to operate, maintain and optimize STC network operations, covering all levels of support 24x7x365 for STC. Juniper managed services team will provide STC with:
· A logistics team in Saudi Arabia that provides same day support, next day business support and return-to-factory support for its systems from multiple depots across the region.
· Juniper Networks® Technical Assistance Center (JTAC) Focused Technical Support engineering team that has a thorough understanding of STC`s network architecture, design, layout, and critical applications, and can respond immediately to the highest priority incidents, accelerating the time to resolution thereby maximizing business continuity for STC and its millions of customers.
· Juniper’s Professional Services team will periodically assess and audit the STC network and services to maintain the highest standards of network availability.
· Juniper Educational Services will deliver a wide range of learning options to STC employees that will help derive the most from STC’s existing Juniper solutions.
· Juniper will work with STC to build a corporate university-learning programme that offers learning resources to STC employees.
· STC has already deployed Juniper Networks MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers and SRX 5800 Services Gateways to provide best-in-class IP services in its mobile network. The solution has enabled STC to evolve its networks for an all-IP world and deliver rich media services for end users.
SAUDI TELECOM COMPANY, JUNIPER NETWORKS, MANAGED NETWORK, SERVICES , EFFICIENT NETWORK, EXPERIENCE ,CUSTOMERS